“Cookies” are text files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone …) and that are stored in the memory of their browser. The data contained in the cookies may be analyzed to improve the usability of the websites and offer more personalized information and services.
The browsing data retrieved by cookies is anonymous and is not associated with any person. Personal information will have to be provided explicitly by the user.
The user will be able to delete or deactivate cookies from the configuration of their browsers. In this case, the website will continue to be operational, but without the benefits of personalization. For more details on the use, management and configuration of cookies from browsers, it is recommended to consult the website http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
What type of cookies do we use?
• Own. They are cookies that are sent from a computer or domain managed by Interactivos to the user’s terminal.
• From third parties. They are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed or controlled by Interactivos. In this case, the cookies that are installed by the web collect information managed by third parties are also included.
Third-party cookies can be used to measure and analyze user behavior in order to improve their experience on the web.
What are the purposes of the cookies used?
The purposes of the cookies used in Interactivos are:
• Techniques. The objective of this type of cookies is to make it possible for the page to navigate satisfactorily. This type of cookie allows the system to recognize registered users and remind them of their username and password, among other functions.
• Customization. These cookies allow the user to access the Interactivos website with some predefined general characteristics such as the language, the browser or the geographical location from where the service is accessed. This information from users allows Interactivos to offer them better and more personalized service.
• Analytics. The anonymous data contained in these cookies allow the measurement, monitoring and study of user activity in order to incorporate improvements to Interactivos’ websites, applications and platforms.
• Advertising. These cookies make it possible to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as content editing or users’ browsing habits.
What are the cookies used in Interactivos?
Own cookies: User identification.
Third-party cookies: Google Analytics, Support Chat.
Cookies from third-party sites: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.